Are you struggling to get new clients, develop solid referral sources, or overwhelmed with running a business? Join Samuel Rainey, LPC-MHSP and founder of aSmartPractice.com, this summer for a private practice coaching group to help you grow and stabilize your private practice. This is a group for beginners and seasoned professionals alike. Participants need to be open to giving and receive constructive feedback in the context of a safe group process. We will explore new ideas together, and begin establishing habits for growth personally and professionally as it pertains to your practice.
This will be an exploratory group that will focus on goals the individuals and group set together. The group will be a safe and constructive environment where ideas are cultivated, attempted, and integrated into participants’ professional practice. You do not have to have a practice already setup in order to participate. The group will offer shared accountability and encouragement as it relates to the needs and goals each participant will set.
Dates: Tuesday nights on June 16th, 30th, July 14th, and 28th
Time: 6:00 – 7:45pm
Location: 7101 Peach Court, Brentwood, TN
– Learn smart practices in accounting, marketing, and referral relationships.
– Identify and develop a professional mission and vision for your practice.
– Set smart and goals for your practice: Progress over perfection.
– Grow your professional skills of writing, public speaking, and the “elevator sales pitch.”
– Diversify your services to bring more stability, and more money.
If you’re interested, fill out information below: